Sunburn and mulch

So your last look at the front yard was this:

Around fourty dollars, and five hours later it's looking quite a deal better!

IMG_1097

IMG_1089

IMG_1087

IMG_1088

I know it's not quite a TLC curb appeal makeover, but it's throughly satisfying to have something besides weeds, ivy, and dead holly trees hanging about. The driveway is also completely clear of the dead holly tree from hell. 

We edged, de-ivyed, mowed, weed wacked, weed blocked, mulched, and planted! 

I will never ever plant Ivy on my own accord. This stuff is a total nightmare to remove, roots upon roots upon roots. I'll see them years from now in my nightmares! 

Nathan and Anna Penny totally pulled all the stops and helped out all day! Between Nathan's know how and Anna and I's powers combined, we got so much done! And all but one of us (ahem super amazing tanning abilities, Anna) got sunburned. I got it pretty damn bad myself. 

I picked up some chairs today from too! I have officially dubbed them my don draper chairs, because yes I do believe that they're pretty sexy. 

IMG_1091

Things have been coming along quite nicely! 

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply