Fabric Selected!

So Remember when I had all these awesome fabrics picked out for my mad men challenge dress? I went pretty modern with my actual selection. 5 yards for 55$


I know it's not the exact print, but I think it can totally have the same feeling. 

Click to read more...
Again for Reference here's my dress I'm recreating!


I don't have a pattern that matches up so I'm thinking of altering the sorbetto pattern and slapping a full/circle skirt on there. Any other good pattern ideas for me?

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

3 Responses to Fabric Selected!

  1. Wow, that's an AWESOME fabric! I think a Sorbetto dress would be beyond cute, and a cinch to make!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah I think that's the route I'll be going since I can't find a pattern I like!

      Delete