Kitchen Update!

From this


to this

 

to now! 

 


You might be thinking to yourself, wait, your painted it white, then yellow again?! Yes, I thought I was going to be all stark and modern when I first moved into this house. Come to find out the midwest winters are stark enough for my tastes. My mother and sister flew in an helped me paint. We painted the kitchen a bright cherry "butter up". Which if you ask me is completely different then the weird peach that was up on the walls. The accent walls that leads into the kitchen and starts in the front rooms is a great "Biscayne" blue. We pulled the colors from the handmade curtains, made from some simple quilting cotton available at joanns. I'm not quite done yet with the kitchen though! I'd still like to paint the kitchen cabinets white and add new hardware. Even though everyone loves my DIY Chalkboard fridge, I'm still wishing for a smeg fridge in mint. I also am saving up a few dinero for this kitchen cart to keep the mixer and microwave on to free up some counter space. 






Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply