Mood Board Mondays : Hazel Plans

Hazel Plans

Spoiler alert guys, I finished sewing simplicity 1800 last weekend (Scheduled to post on Thursday)! In time to wear to a BBQ even! While I bask in the fleeting glow of a completed project, let's start planning my next one! I'm going to be sewing the Victory Patterns Hazel. I have this great buffalo check in pink for the top, but and at a loss at what to do for the bottom half. I think I have it narrowed down to navy, gray, or sea glass.

Any input? 


Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

2 Responses to Mood Board Mondays : Hazel Plans

  1. Such a cute dress! My vote would be for the navy - I love navy and pink together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also vote for navy. What kind of fabric are you using? I haven't been able to decide what to use for it.

    ReplyDelete