Victory Patterns Hazel Dress



So you remember when I finished this dress right? Since the imac is up and running again (Praise Cheeseus) I figured I could show you a picture not taken with the horrible camera that is the ipad one. I really dig it! I might be taking it in just a bit at the waist though, but that's a personal fit issue. The amazing Hazel Dress Pattern pattern is from our lovely new sponsors over at Victory Patterns! If you're into sewing your own garments I promise you will not be disappointed to take a gander at her selection!

The patterns are classic, yet modern. With detailed and easy to follow instructions! Plus they're available for instant download!






____________________________________________________________________________

I mean, take a look at how awesome her patterns are! I cannot wait to sew them all!

Victory Patterns


Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply