New and Improved Karl!


Remember how I told you guys about how we spruced up karl a bit? Well I finally got around to taking some photos. I think he looks pretty good. For the last version of the living room check it out here. 


Why yes, that is the third rug we've had in the past two years. This one is sticking around, it's so soft and wonderful. The table was a vintage find from an antique fair. The Ikea tray we already had just so happens to fit perfectly on top. 

Look at how big Taco is getting (Depending on who you talk to, it's Taco or Spaghet. In real life, he answers to "kittens" more than anything. David never ended up sticking.)! I think the first time I posted about him was here.  He still has leg issues, but at this point it's looking like it will be a lifelong thing. There's a hunch that his cerebellum either isn't full developed, or it sustained some trauma early in life. He has a pretty awesome life, he scuttles around the house chasing Bowie, and eats EVERYTHING. 


I also picked up this tray the day I bought the chaise. It's nice to have a place to set the remotes and my coffee in the morning. Plus it's a great color. I need more blue in this room. I think the curtains are going to be a bit too dark for winter though. Might be time to do a little seasonal switch out. 

Winters are pretty depressing here in Cincinnati. We statistically have more overcast and rainy days than Seattle. A little color couldn't hurt in improving the mood round the house. 

Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

One Response to New and Improved Karl!