Coconut Encrusted Flounder



I'm sharing my first Paleo recipe today, how exciting! While I'm sure I'm not the first person to make coconut encrusted fish, I didn't reference any recipe. This is 100% me just trying to use up what we had in the house before our big shopping day. For those of you who don't know what Paleo is, here's a great infographic! 

You'll need:
4 Flounder Fillets
Coconut Oil
1 Cage Free Organic Egg, whisked
tsp. Ground ginger
Tb red pepper flakes
Salt & Pepper

•Set oven to 435
• Take flouder fillets and pat dry using a paper towel
• Mix flour, coconut, ginger, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper in shallow dish or pie pan
•Whisk egg and put in separate pie dish
•Take flounder fillets and coat in egg, then dredging them in the flour mixture until thoroughly coated.
• Using the coconut oil grease a glass pan (9x12) and place dredged flounder fillets into it
• Cook for about 20 minutes or until golden brown
•Serve with drizzle of sriracha, greens, and sweet potato fries

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply