I've been working on this pattern, and am almost done. I still have a few lining and finishings to sew.
Yesterday I tried it on and it just didn't seem right. It hit me in kind of a weird spot, and make me look more stocky than normal. If it was already too short, it would be even worse when I hemmed it. I spent awhile trying to figure out how to lengthen and pattern match it so it didn't look like a mistake.
I quickly realized that if I put on a ruffle, it would a) be easier than trying to pattern match and hide seams, and b)just look way better than any other option.
So I got to work.
basement Bathroom bedroom Cleaning croquis dining room diy FAQ fashion floor Plan floors furniture giveaway history House Photos inspiration iphone photo friday kitchen ladycave living room loft mad men makeup money moodboard monday movies organization Paleo palette challenge pets photos Plans printable real talk scrap killing Sew Thursdays sewing Site News Slobs Anonymous sponsor to-do to-do list travel Treat Tuesdays tutorial video Vintage week in review Whatever Wednesday wishlist yard Year In Review